PHOTOGRAPH SYDNEY SPARKLE AS IT MOVES FROM DAY TO NIGHT. TWILIGHT OR BLUE HOUR IS A PRIME TIME FOR URBAN LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY AS THE SKY TAKES ON A DEEP BLUE HUE. OUR TWILIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS COVER A RANGE OF LOCATIONS IN AND AROUND SYDNEY CITY.
Workshops start just before sun down. As with all our private workshops, we will fully customise the schedule based on your requirements. We have recommended locations and can put together a comprehensive schedule which include classic and hidden locations but if you have somewhere you would really like to shoot, we can incorporate that too.
We like to start the tour in Milson's Point on the harbour as it has spectacular views of the city. After that, we will move to two or three more locations. Private transport is included as part of the workshop.
We also operate group twilight tours. These are limited, have a set schedule based on two hours shooting and you will need to arrange your own transport. For availability, please contact me.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Your choice of camera - twilight workshops are best suited to DSLR cameras.
- Your choice of lenses.
- A tripod is essential for twilight workshops, as we'll explore long exposures.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear based on the season - we can advise you.
PRIVATE TWILIGHT TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Private transfer from your residence or hotel (within 10km of the Sydney metro area).
- Twilight landscape photography tuition including long exposure.
- Expert guidance to help you get the perfect Sydney snapshot.
- Private transfer back to your hotel or residence.
PRIVATE TWILIGHT TOUR PRICE: $349 PER PERSON, OR $600 PER COUPLE.
GROUP TWILIGHT TOUR PRICE: $150 PER PERSON